Need Affordable Health Insurance?
Learn more about the Health Insurance Marketplace & Coverage Options
If you need insurance or may be eligible for Medicaid/Husky, GDCHC may be able to help. Most people are eligible for some form of less expensive health coverage through through Access Health CT, Connecticut's new health insurance marketplace. These options include Husky/Medicaid, tax-credit subsidies, and more competitive private insurance plans.
Our Certified Application Counselors are available to help you apply for health insurance/Husky and learn your options.
You can make an appointment from 9:00am - 5:00pm at one of our offices in Danbury to meet with a Certified Application Counselor. Our trained representatives will be available to answer questions, address any concerns, and assist with enrollment or updating your applications.
To learn more and schedule an eligibility appointment, please contact our Outreach / Enrollment Team at (203) 743-0100 ext. 350.
Helpful Information to Bring to Your Appointment:
- Please bring 2 forms of ID, for example:
- Drivers License, Passport, State ID, Social Security Card
- Income Verification:
- Tax Records or Tax Returns
- 4 pay stubs if paid weekly or 2 if bi-weekly (unemployment, child support, and social security included)
- Social security numbers for all family members if they have one
- Proof of Residence:
- Lease or rental agreement
- Utility bill in your name or the person you are staying with
- Verification letter if you are living with somebody else along with their utility bill