CIFC's Greater Danbury Community Health Center (GDCHC) now offers services at two locations:
- 70 Main Street, Danbury, CT
(Formerly Seifert & Ford Family Health Center) and,
- 57 North St, Danbury, CT.
Whether you were a patient at Seifert & Ford or are already a patient of GDCHC, you can now receive the same great health care in 2 locations!
What will change at 70 Main Street?
- It is now the "Health Center South" location of CIFC's Greater Danbury Community Health Center.
New Appointment System:
- You can make your next appointment at the end of your visit;
- You can schedule your next appointment a week or months in advance.
- Call: (203) 743-0100 and we will be happy to help!
Doctors & Staff:
- Many of the doctors, providers and staff from Seifert & Ford will continue at Health Center South, the 70 Main location.
- Over the next few months GDCHC will be adding more doctors, providers, and staff to serve you.
- GDCHC will be adding evening and Saturday hours for your convenience.
Patients at both locations will receive:
- Financial assistance for those who qualify;
- Discounted pharmacy services for medications;
- Medicaid/Insurance enrollment assistance.
What do I need to do as a new patient at GDCHC?
- If you previously qualified for financial assistance or you think you might qualify, please call to meet with a GDCHC Eligibility Specialist to see if you qualify for GDCHC's Financial Assistance Program (our Sliding Fee Scale).
- For all other patients, please arrive for your first visit at least 30 minutes early to complete all necessary paperwork.
GDCHC provides affordable medical, dental, and behavioral health care regardless of your ability to pay or insurance status. ALL are welcome!
Call (203) 743-0100 to schedule your appointment.
We look forward to serving you!
Important Information for Pregnant Patients Enrolled in a "Pregnancy Package"
If you previously enrolled in a "Pregnancy Package" through the Danbury Hospital, the Hospital will continue to honor your package and you should continue to make payments in accordance with that package. Your doctors at 70 Main Street will remain the same, although you will now be a GDCHC patient. GDCHC will not charge you any additional costs for those services you've already agreed to pay through a Danbury Hospital Pregnancy Package. (If you have any questions about your "Pregnancy Package," please contact Danbury Hospital at (203) 791-5078.)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at (203) 743-0100.